Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years Eve in Kilkenny

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Well! Went into the club at 8 sitting near enough to the bar, anyway on the opposite sides of the club was a large and (lingerie wearing :eek:) group of traveller females. On the opposite side was a larger group of males of the traveller community.

Now I was impressed with the show of flesh by a lot of the girls:D But when about 9pm I went to take a leak.. there were about 10 lads rolling on the toilet floor which was covered in piss and I quote.. "Were Cork travellers your Kilkenny travellers but at the end of the day were all still just knackers" Oddly that ended the fight they all got up and hugged!

Later on one of the girls had an argument whith her boyfriend where she proceeded to try and glass him! Five mins later they were trying to swallow each others faces -> then 5 mins later he proceeded to choke slam her into the dance floor!

Headed back into the main bar about 1, and things returned to normal but it seemed mental outside.

Twas an enjoyable couple of days though!
    You might want to have a peek inside Pat Carroll's then, its just one big Carty party.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 119 ✭✭t63m

how did langtons leave in all the travellers?i go there the odd time im in kilkenny
    Legally you cant refuse to. I am constantly experiencing problems of a similar vein in my business. Yes you can refuse any customer if you feel they are a danger to themselves or others- however proving your feelings in a court of law is very hard to do

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Sorry to barge in on your thread Archimedes, but if I was to make a new one it would of have the same title!:D

Just looking for suggestions on where to go out in Kilkenny for New Years..pubs/clubs. Have never been out there before so havn't a clue! There will be about 10 of us in total (all female and between 21-22yrs) We're all from different parts of Ireland/all primary school teachers. We have been friends since college and were planning on celebrating the New Year together in Kilkenny for somewhere different. Being from Cork I obviously wanted to go somewhere else..but I was outvoted!!:p We're nice/friendly/up for a laugh. Would like to stay clear of places where teenyboppers/knackers congregate please.:)

Thanks in advance!

Sorry again Arch..:o

10 primary teachin wimmin?!! Come to Cleere's. That's where I'll be sitting, with the lecherous leer charming smile on my face!! There's an 80s theme too!

Archimedes, you feck off somewhere else. Don't want Yanks cramping my style with all the wimmins!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Einhard wrote: »
    10 primary teachin wimmin?!! Come to Cleere's. That's where I'll be sitting, with the lecherous leer charming smile on my face!! There's an 80s theme too!

Archimedes, you feck off somewhere else. Don't want Yanks cramping my style with all the wimmins!!
    If you had a time machine, maybe. That post is 2 years old:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Had a good craic last night, first time ever been out properly in Kilkenny. Nice atmosphere and no major trouble, well not that I saw anyway. Might of been a different story on John's street :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Good few Chinese lanterns were ignited last night which looked pretty.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Good few Chinese lanterns were ignited last night which looked pretty.

Yeah I saw many of them. They're lovely to look at but gets kind of annoying when everyone is going mental screaming UFO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Plug wrote: »
    If you had a time machine, maybe. That post is 2 years old:p

And I waited all night. :(

:pac:

Advertisement