Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Chris Brown show?!

Options
  • 03-12-2008 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Who the hell is buying these tickets?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I'll take a wild guess and say...... his fans????
    Might be way off the mark, but it seems to me that the most likely people to buy Chris Brown tickets are fans of Chris Brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

13,000 x 3 shows = 39,000 Chris Brown fans!Is there really that many 10-15 year olds willing to save their pocket money and miss their bed time to see Chris Brown?!I blame the parents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Like him or not, he has got a load of fans.

And I'd imagine it's not just 10-15 year old girls, I know older people girls who are fans. There'll prob. be a good few 15-25 year olds there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Em, I'm clearly out of touch, but who is Chris Brown?

Exactly!This guy danced at the MTV music awards a couple of years ago. He's quite a good dancer. But like Shame Ward (that wasnt a spelling mistake!), he's been maufactured by some music moguls to be the next Usher.As I said, he can dance but have you heard this guy sing? Woeful.His vocals are normally disguised with layers of effects and it seems in practically all his singles, he duets with female singers who conveniently drown out his wailings. Its bad enough having this tripe rammed down your throat every time you turn on the radio, but for approx 39,000 Irish people to part with the hard earned cash to see this dancer mime in the O2 arena is astounding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

poundhound wrote: »
    Exactly!This guy danced at the MTV music awards a couple of years ago. He's quite a good dancer. But like Shame Ward (that wasnt a spelling mistake!), he's been maufactured by some music moguls to be the next Usher.As I said, he can dance but have you heard this guy sing? Woeful.His vocals are normally disguised with layers of effects and it seems in practically all his singles, he duets with female singers who conveniently drown out his wailings. Its bad enough having this tripe rammed down your throat every time you turn on the radio, but for approx 39,000 Irish people to part with the hard earned cash to see this dancer mime in the O2 arena is astounding

Taken from Aiken;
    Chris recently performed two sold out UK shows for at the Indig02 in London as part of his Hit n' Run European tour. Backed by his full band, he showcased his many extraordinary talents wowing the crowd with the combination of his voice, dance moves and amazing energy. Reviewing the show The Sun praised Chris for his "flawless vocals" and went on to say "there's no doubt he can put on a show with such nasty dance talent".

Flawless vocals? My vocals would sound flawless too if I was miming.By the way, Dont buy The S*n "newspaper. Ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Em, I'm clearly out of touch, but who is Chris Brown?

Can someone please answer this? Glad to see I'm not alone, have only heard of him since the gigs were announced. So far I have him as a dancer, mimer, and lad playing the O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

www.youtube.com

Knock yourself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

poundhound wrote: »
    Who the hell is buying these tickets?!

Lots & lots of teenage girls.

I have been trying to get tickets to every gig for my 14 year old neice and a gang of her friends and even though I was on the TM site at 9am every time they went on sale I couldn't get any tickets, all sold out within minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

going to this for the girls :D:D o yes

Advertisement