Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone give me directions to the Crescent health centre?

Options
  • 03-12-2008 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Is it in "The Crescent"?

I know of doctors there but I'm not sure of a health centre per se.

Anyways, it's at the bottom of Taylor's hill going straight and the crescent is the bendy row of big houses behind the trees on the left before you get to the turn down to the Jes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Is it in "The Crescent"?

I know of doctors there but I'm not sure of a health centre per se.

Anyways, it's at the bottom of Taylor's hill going straight and the crescent is the bendy row of big houses behind the trees on the left before you get to the turn down to the Jes.

Yes it's "the crescent"

I don't know that area at all. How would I get to it from Eyre Sq.?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

go down through the docks and across the wolf tone, then out by Father Griffin Road. turn right at the traffic lights after SuperValu. The Crescent is the second half of that road, just before the crossroads between the bottom of Taylors hill and St. Mary's Road. the Health center is on your right i think.

Advertisement