Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freesat installers in town

• 03-12-2008 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Seriously thinking of ditching NTHell, I'll need a aeriel for RTE and someone to install both, www.freesat.ie have decent looking deal with a local installer can anyone tell me if they are any good? Or have any other names they can recommend?

Mike

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

mike65 wrote: »
    Hi

Seriously thinking of ditching NTHell, I'll need a aeriel for RTE and someone to install both, www.freesat.ie have decent looking deal with a local installer can anyone tell me if they are any good? Or have any other names they can recommend?

Mike

Can you get Sky Mike? I think they have a fairly good deal on Sky+ at the Mo and once you get it you'll never know how you got by without it IMO

Advertisement