Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So.......where do you wanna be burried ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Disco Bandit

6th wrote: »
    Seriously folks, click the link.

i dont know much at all about dimonds etc but that seems like alot of rock for a small amount of 'carbon'...
    nice idea though. you'd end up in a pawn shop forever...

i want to be blasted into space. into the sun maybe... unlikely some how...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

After my organs have been donated, I'd like what's left of my body to be fired into outer space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Aligator Farmer

Rather than being buried, I think I'd like to replace Keith Richards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I would like my penis to be stuffed and a turned into a vibrator so even in death I can make women cum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Launched into space like Spock, hoping that i can somehow be brought back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

You know that big cross they put up for the pope in the Phoenix Park? Yeah knock that motherfcuker down and bury me right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i want to be buried conkers deep in rebecca loos

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I would like my penis to be stuffed and a turned into a vibrator so hopefully in death I can finally make women cum.
    fixed that for you.

I want to be feed to the local wildlife like them monks. Or maybe burned in a field like darth vadar.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Damn you 6th. That's what I wanted to add.

Actually I'd like to be cremated and scattered over the sea or a mountain or similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

I watched The Fountain at the weekend. Not a great flick tbh, but I got a good idea out of it I reckon I might do.

When your buried, they plant an acorn seed (or whatever) above you, then you will become part of that tree when the roots use your decaying corspe for nourishment, provided the worms don't get ya first.

You could have a whole family orchard

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I don't understand why people plant dead bodies, they ain't gonna grow.

burn me and put the ashes in the bin for all I care. Hopefully by that time my liver will be so full of alcohol it will take a week to put out the flames.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

I want to be buried at sea in a sailcloth bag with a thread through my nose and a cannonball at my feet. Then the fish will chew on me, and sometime later some of you going to the chipper will be eating bits of me. It's a thought that gives me dark satisfaction:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Taxidermist or waxified!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Had an Uncle who couldn't decide whether to be buried at sea or cremated...............We poached him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I don't understand why people plant dead bodies, they ain't gonna grow.

burn me and put the ashes in the bin for all I care. Hopefully by that time my liver will be so full of alcohol it will take a week to put out the flames.
    Well, actually in a way they can ....

In Sweden, I believe it is, you can have your body freeze-dried and then crushed down to a powder retaining all the natural nutrients etc. unlike cremation which results in a completely sterile dust. This is then used to fertilize a tree sapling that's planted in a special garden in your remembrance. Now that's a nice way to go if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

I wanna be buired in Nigella Lawsons clunge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

If you get buried in a cemetary, I believe theres a good chance you'll end up being dug up after 100 years by a JCB, after the local authority decide the graveyard is too old and deserves to bulldozed and turned into another road. After the JCB is done tossing your remains around, along with everyone else's. Dogs and necrophiliacs will rush over and use the remains for their own nefarious uses. Your skull will be taken home by one of the diggers who think it will be a great party piece/ash tray but decide after a couple weeks that its a bit too weird and throw it into the neighbours garden.

Cremated and dumped (Sorry, scattered) ftw

Advertisement