Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Tree's

Options
  • 03-12-2008 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Im looking to buy my christmas tree but cant find anywhere around kilcullen that sells them and stays open past 5:30pm.

There is a place in kilcullen but its always closed by the time i get home.

Does anyone know somewhere around the area i can get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

They usually sell them by the side of the road heading into Tesco and also outside Dunnes in Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Yep give it a few days and you'll be able to get one outside tesco in newbridge.

We got one there last year and it was the biggest most beautiful tree ever :) It barely fit in the jeep to get it home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Cool thanks for the replys.
    I will pop around to newbridge tomorrow and see if they selling yet.

If only i knew about them last year, i was living in kilcullen for 6 months before i realised newbridge was 5 mins around the corner! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

goodlad wrote: »
    Cool thanks for the replys.
    I will pop around to newbridge tomorrow and see if they selling yet.

If only i knew about them last year, i was living in kilcullen for 6 months before i realised newbridge was 5 mins around the corner! :o

I'd say they should be in place tomorrow - but they weren't there last night.

Advertisement