Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Malley Park Picture Tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

You still havent told me who you would discriminate against.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

These pics are why we need the regeneration to take place. No matter what everyone says, at the end of the day, if it works, it will be great for limerick. I have a family living next door from this scheme. they are loud and annoying and I am pretty sure the mother beats the **** out of her children. in saying that, if they keep to themselves and move back home once the project is finished, the kids will have benifited from attending a better primary school and making better, none malicious friends. they might not turn out to be drug dealers... They may see the light at the end of the tunnel and want to see it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

TheLoc wrote: »
    These pics are why we need the regeneration to take place. No matter what everyone says, at the end of the day, if it works, it will be great for limerick. I have a family living next door from this scheme. they are loud and annoying and I am pretty sure the mother beats the **** out of her children. in saying that, if they keep to themselves and move back home once the project is finished, the kids will have benifited from attending a better primary school and making better, none malicious friends. they might not turn out to be drug dealers... They may see the light at the end of the tunnel and want to see it again.

But in the process, other peoples lives are messed up as we have to put up with the vandalism and anti-social behaviour that the scumbags got away with on their estates.

Simply moving people out of an area isnt going to improve any situation. Whats stopping them destroying the newly regenerated area once they go back there? Stricter policing and stronger sentences is probably the only way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

But in the process, other peoples lives are messed up as we have to put up with the vandalism and anti-social behaviour that the scumbags got away with on their estates.

Simply moving people out of an area isnt going to improve any situation. Whats stopping them destroying the newly regenerated area once they go back there? Stricter policing and stronger sentences is probably the only way.
    Well it needs to be tried. That is very right wing. You have to help them. There is a chance it will be the right thing to do so the city have to give it a chance. It could be the best thing to ever happen to limerick. Snobs may disagree but hey, Sometimes you have to help the poor. not all are bad. I'm experiencing it 1st hand. I know they can run havoc. but not all of them. Actually only a small portion of them. Need to be more pro left wing. rich people need to stop being so self involved. thats why there is such a massive divide and you get little rich nobs with blonde highlights that play rugggby but act like scumbags... There is barely any middle class left, just extreme poor and extreme rich.
    Well not everywhere but something needs to be done before that does happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

You still havent told me who you would discriminate against.

I am not proposing to discriminate against anybody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

TheLoc wrote: »
    Well it needs to be tried. That is very right wing. You have to help them. There is a chance it will be the right thing to do so the city have to give it a chance. It could be the best thing to ever happen to limerick. Snobs may disagree but hey, Sometimes you have to help the poor. not all are bad. I'm experiencing it 1st hand. I know they can run havoc. but not all of them. Actually only a small portion of them. Need to be more pro left wing. rich people need to stop being so self involved. thats why there is such a massive divide and you get little rich nobs with blonde highlights that play rugggby but act like scumbags... There is barely any middle class left, just extreme poor and extreme rich.
    Well not everywhere but something needs to be done before that does happen.
    Its not affecting the rich people.

Its affecting as always the middle class, we get stung for ****ing everything. And nothing is ever done for us. The rich fly off and are exempt from taxes which we foot the bill for. The poor get dole money for sitting on their arses. Not to mention social housing, while the middle class have to almost struggle paying for mortgages etc.

I am not proposing to discriminate against anybody.

You said in an earlier post that you would discriminate
    We do discriminate not against trolls or any other person with a disability.

But........

Do you have a mortgage?

Do You shop in M&S

Did you have a comortable job (that is now under threat)

Do you aspire to the above if so new party for right on party people coming soon to the mid west.

The last thing we need around here is another blow-in pimping intolerence.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

I can't see the photos

They take a while to download as they are big files. also check that your browser isn't blocking photobucket.com

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

They take a while to download as they are big files. also check that your browser isn't blocking photobucket.com

thanks man, i dont see any links or anything just the text

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭chops1990

Everyone seems to automatically think they'll be savagely beaten and robbed if they set foot into southill. The trouble makers come out at night so he was pretty safe especially since takin picures from his car. It's a mindless minority who commits all the vandalism.

You said in an earlier post that you would discriminate

The last thing we need around here is another blow-in pimping intolerence.
    Billy you are the only person on here that has a pr0blem with our program. We do not preach intolerance we only ask that the middle class get what they deserve. We will launch nationwide but we always planned to pilot in a munster town, Limerick has proved to be the logical starting place. I bet we get a load of members from this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

chops1990 wrote: »
    Everyone seems to automatically think they'll be savagely beaten and robbed if they set foot into southill. The trouble makers come out at night so he was pretty safe especially since takin picures from his car. It's a mindless minority who commits all the vandalism.

I can tell you it is not the minority anymore causing trouble. As I said in an early posted relpy most of the good folk that could get have got out, there is still good people there but now the majority that is left are scum... I hate to say it but it's true.. And I have friends and relations in all 3 mentioned areas, Southhill, Moyross and the Island... It's a sad situation really and I feel sorry for the people i know there:(

Billy you are the only person on here that has a pr0blem with our program. We do not preach intolerance we only ask that the middle class get what they deserve. We will launch nationwide but we always planned to pilot in a munster town, Limerick has proved to be the logical starting place. I bet we get a load of members from this thread.

I don't feel comfortable with this:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

baza1976 wrote: »
    I don't feel comfortable with this:confused:

Which one of you is kidnapping this thread? :mad:

Do i need permision from you to post a reply?? Next time I'll ask...

Quite enjoyed this thread untill I read redarmy quote... felt I should post reply on it...

You sound bit insecure Quirke, But don't worry you started a good thread.;)

A media elite has kidnapped the agenda in this country.

Do i need permision from you to post a reply?? Next time I'll ask...

Quite enjoyed this thread untill I read redarmy quote... felt I should post reply on it...

You sound bit insecure Quirke, But don't worry you started a good thread.;)

WHOA, chilld out dude. :eek:

Until you hear the tone of my voice you cannot possibly know if I am insecure or not.

I have not replied or spoke about anything that red army is speaking about. I have no interest in it or lets put it another way - You lot can talk about whatever the FVCK you like as long as the moderator will tolerate it and it does not breach the forum charter. ;)

Do you need my permission to post a reply? No you do not but you might want to read up on internet forum ethicit before being so defensive with me.

Again, take life a little easier and dont get on your back foot so fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭cancan

We are committed to corporal punishment, death sentences for scum reservations for scumbags families, deportation for undesirable foreigners, and other reasonable policies. We only want grafters.

Will you take back all the illegal irish in the usa?

I love these right wingers - blaming everyone but themselves for the world being in a state of chassis.

I assume higher taxes for the rich, and more unions will pop up with this manifesto as well.

What would you consider a grafter - please tell us more about yourself before we consider joining your 'movement'. Just in case you are not a grafter, and as members, we would be forced to kick you out of the country, and we couldn't have that now.

How about starting with some propositions that don't fly in the face of international law, human rights, and xeonphobia.

Some constructive things that have a chance of being achieved, instead of another right wing crowd of nutters with some kind of ulterior agenda.

While something needs to be done, a movement with racisim and god knows what else at it's core will never be taken seriously.

And please explain
    A media elite has kidnapped the agenda in this country.

What is the agenda of our country?

The elite force

a pro immigrant
    pro scrounger
    Pro public service
    femminist facist
    agenda down the neck of ordinary people
    many people have pmed be in support since my posts here. so now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭cancan

Fair play Mussolini.

PM me when the revolution is about to start.
    I'll have to bring the dog in.

Lets get all the newspapers from the media elite and have a big old bonfire and burn em all.

cancan wrote: »
    Fair play Mussolini.

Lets get all the newspapers from the media elite and have a big old bonfire and burn em all.

Sounds like he could be a friend of Jim Corr.

cancan wrote: »
    Fair play Mussolini.

We haf ways of stopping your joking.

WHOA, chilld out dude. :eek:

Until you hear the tone of my voice you cannot possibly know if I am insecure or not.

I have not replied or spoke about anything that red army is speaking about. I have no interest in it or lets put it another way - You lot can talk about whatever the FVCK you like as long as the moderator will tolerate it and it does not breach the forum charter. ;)

Do you need my permission to post a reply? No you do not but you might want to read up on internet forum ethicit before being so defensive with me.

Again, take life a little easier and dont get on your back foot so fast.

Thanks for letting me know that I can put posts up here. It's good to know you have read some charters too.

I might take a leaf from your book on how to relax :D

Chill man... No need to reply.. I know you'll just give out. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

The house appears available for you to move straight in.

:D

I'm not THAT nostalgic :D

Chill man... No need to reply.. I know you'll just give out. ;)

Hypocrite :eek:

We haf ways of stopping your joking.

Red,

I think you should start your own thread. This was a good thread up till a few posts ago. Even if I admit I lowered myself to comment on you. This thread has nothing to do with your agenda..

You seem to be popping up in popular threads to "spread your word".
    I'm all for speaking your mind and freedom and so on, but this thread and others have become side tracked because of you plucking at the strings of peoples curiosity ... including mine.

Or are you worried your threa might get closed down ... again!!!

Hypocrite :eek:

lol...good man.. easy bud I have or don't want a gripe with you.. nothing personal and so on.........

lol...good man.. easy bud I have or don't want a gripe with you.. nothing personal and so on.........

So who is going to get the last word :D

Maybe its going to be red asking again:

"Can we feed ourselves?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Rubberbandits

The elite force

a pro immigrant
    pro scrounger
    Pro public service
    femminist facist
    agenda down the neck of ordinary people
    many people have pmed be in support since my posts here. so now.

Ahhh Lads, in fairness. This man is a troll...

"Someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion."

He's giggling away to himself, having a mad laugh at all the people taking him seriously. Does anyone else smell a troll?

Advertisement