Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Malley Park Picture Tour

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The elite force

a pro immigrant
    pro scrounger
    Pro public service
    femminist facist
    agenda down the neck of ordinary people
    many people have pmed be in support since my posts here. so now.

Think I have seen enough. My advice would be for you to stay in Sligo. ANTIFA down here will run you out of town like they did with that MSI cretin.

What the fcuk is wrong with femenism. you rather they stay chained to the sink popping out lots and lots of babies i suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭cancan

We haf ways of stopping your joking.

I'll take a shot in the dark here, but dazzling me to death with your intellect is probably not one of them.

Anyway - it's friday night - shouldn't you be out beating up foreigners, or head butting a walls or something.

Perhaps running a few women back into the kitchen, or spray painting the outside of a few gay bars?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Oh and quirke, this is the perfect place for this type of discussion in my opinion. It is situations like what we see in the areas pictured which will be taken advantage of by extreme right bigots to achieve their goals. They will prey on individuals who may not know that that type of bigotry is not necessary to solve the world's ills.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

We do not preach intolerance we only ask that the middle class get what they deserve. I bet we get a load of members from this thread.[/quote]

First of all, what do you mean by the middle class will get what they deserve? and secondly, I doubt you'll get anyone because you don't seem very bright at all. And this sounds like some fupped up religious cult as bad as the KKK. These people need help. Not all of them but most of them. You are just stirring it up and making things worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

cancan wrote: »
    I'll take a shot in the dark here, but dazzling me to death with your intellect is probably not one of them

Indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

eamon234 wrote: »
    Wow this brings back memories (good ones I might add) - I lived here until I was 8 (435 still remember the number!) and haven't seen it in 30 odd years I still remember it vividly was just starting to get bad when we left.
    Thanks OP

Same here Eamonn, we used live in 227 but we moved out in 1980 the Sh1t was only just hitting the fan.

Have some fond memories of O'Malley Park.

I still have some relations in Keyes Park..................

Advertisement