Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

replacement parts cost ripoff

Options
  • 03-12-2008 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

After a skanger kicked the side mirrors of my car (and most of the other cars on the street ) I rang around to get quotes for replacing them needed the full mirror electric .
    The main ford dealer wanted 125 plus 50 for fitting each one! and the independent well known franchise wanted 450 to replace both.
    So after looking on net found micksgarage.ie had them for 75 each and delivered them next day to house, I couldn't believe who easy they were to fit , 20mins work and 2 electric mirrors fitted total cost 150.
    I'm tellin ye never again believe the bull**** of garages

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,511 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

We got an entire Touran (electric) mirror replaced and fitted for the equivelent of €60 in Switzerland from a main dealer after a little accident with a fence post. €175 per mirror is crazy money:mad:

Advertisement