Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 E220 And Vista Problem

Options
  • 03-12-2008 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi

I'm having a problem connecting my O2 E220 modem to my Vista laptop.

I plug it in and install the necessary software and thats fine and when I click to use it it initilizes the device.

But than when I click "CONNECT" I get the following error - 'Failed to connect, please check wireless device or network connections'.

This is extremely annoying and I can't figure it out why it isn't working - its a HP Pavilion Laptop and Vista Home Premium.

I read on another a guy fixed his but this is all he said - "Problem solved guys. A service required for dial-up connections was disabled, enabling that again got the modem going."

He had the same problem as me but does anyone know how I can actually fix this?

Cheers

Advertisement