Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got nice ink and piercings and you're not shy? Perfect!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Woop woop!

Well i've stretched lobes, a stretched labret (lip) which is rare enough, numerous piercings and a tattoo on my ribs.

This is awesome :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

I'll do it ftw! :)

Three tatts <3, not very fancy piercings but I do have some :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

i should elabourate, 12 piercings and 1 tattoo

Ears- 3 in each lobe, 1 tragus 1 rook and 2 cartelige
    1 nipple 1 belly button

One tattoo on bikini line!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Dragan wrote: »
    I wasn't expecting this many people to be honest, so it'll still be going in January i would say!!

well, at this point, there's three countries i could possibly be living in by january, and i dont have the means to get to/stay in any of them right now, so everything's a bit up in the air, definitely don't count on me, but i'd well be interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Got my first one done today. Depending on time and place i'd have no problem coming along, besides I'd be interested in seeing some of the work other people got done.

You got some awesome photos floating around boards so be cool to see how you go about getting them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

BKtje wrote: »
    Got my first one done today. Depending on time and place i'd have no problem coming along, besides I'd be interested in seeing some of the work other people got done.

You got some awesome photos floating around boards so be cool to see how you go about getting them.

Bad ass! And thank you very much.

Right, as of now i am going to say i don't need any more people than have already said yes, so thanks a million to everyone.

Secondly i have that studio set up sorted, which is great. Lighting would be very important for this so without that we couldn't have done it.

I'll be PMing people individually to sort out dates and such.

All the shoots will be occuring in Ranelagh. I reckon i'll bump it up to three people at a go if i can, as lots of people have offered their time!

****ing sweet.

Sweet as a nut :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

id be up for that!!!
    my ears are the only really heavily modded part of me, but ive a few facial piercings too!
    sounds like it would be fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭vines

oooh, I know you've got all the people you need, but I'm around til chrismas, and I'd be interested if you need any extra people!
    I have a full sleeve, and two small tattoos too, no piercings tho... :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

If your still looking id do it 12 tattoos including a sleeve in progress.So ive offered my services so its up to you.:DI can be your back up plan in case someone cant make ok.

• Advertisement

Okay guys,

I am getting my friends shedule of shoots for the next few months over the coming days and will be working with him to sort out access to what we both need.

I would like to (hopefully ) get the first shoot for this done before the Christmas madness so Kya and Will, are you too up for a shoot next week? Possibly next Thursday i would say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Okay guys,

I am getting my friends shedule of shoots for the next few months over the coming days and will be working with him to sort out access to what we both need.

I would like to (hopefully ) get the first shoot for this done before the Christmas madness so Kya and Will, are you too up for a shoot next week? Possibly next Thursday i would say?
    yup I'm game:D:D

Busy that night unfrotunately.

Actually I'm free.

Sweet.I'll confirm with you both long before then and let you know when i will meet you! Right, below are the rules for the shoots! Just so people know the plans, the guidelines and whats in store.

Rules for Shoots!!!!

Okay, anyone who has said "YES" needs to read these and agree to them!

1) All shoots will be taking place in my mates studio, which is in his house. He is doing me a big favour so we shall be treating his home with the respect that it deserves. The studio is in Ranelagh.

2) Dress as you want to be in the photo. Stuff that covers tattoo's and piercings is obviously a bad idea but I also want you to be comfortable, so you only show what you want to show. There will be no nudity, if you are a dude and you have work that justifies it them you'll have your shirt off. If you are chick then I want you to be safe in the knowledge that I am not the type of scumbag who will take the shoot in that direction. I say this because I am painfully aware that there are photographers out there like this. They are scumbags.

3) I understand that most of you have never met me but I'm a nice guy. We'll spend some time shooting the **** about your Body Mods before I start to shoot. I'll want to know whats important to you and they why! It's all part of the process. I'll also be looking for your input into the shots so you can let me know if there is anything you yourself would like to do.

4) Photos WILL be going up on Flickr/Deviant Art etc

5) You will receive a copy of all photos taken that day, Post Processed and untouched. These are yours to do with as you will. I would only ask that if someone says "Who took that amazing photo of you" you say "It was Dragan, you can reach him through boards!".

6) If this all looks as well as I hope it will I MAY try and swing an exhibition somewhere. So, the shot of you may end up on the wall of a building with people looking at it. This is highly unlikely to happen but I want you to know that anything is possible.

7) There will be a minmum of two other people present ( note, in the building ) at the shoot. Both are there for mine and your benefit. One is the guy who owns the house, a completely ridiculous talented Photographer called Ross Waldron. If you like the experience of the shoot and want to do more work you should seriously consider seeing if he will shoot you. He is a busy man though, and he WILL charge you. It would be well worth it. The second person is my girlfriend ( also a brilliant photographer ). As I said, they are there for both our benefit, so I can get the benefit of their experience and you get shots that justify the fact that you were willing to help me out with this.

8) The final rule is that when you shoot is done we shall be scampering off, as I don't want to be hanging around my mates gaff too late.

DISCLAIMER : The majority of people around this site know i'm a nice guy and i don't mince my words. While i am very thankful to all who have volunteered their time and their Body Mods for this project the simple fact is that anyone who misbehaves during a shoot will be turfed out into the street. I will see it as disrespectful towards myself, my friend who has allowed us to use his set up and whoever else is there at the time with you from Boards and i will consider it to be compromising to the Project.

We have the chance to do something awesome here people, lets all enjoy the experience.

Just to add to Dragan's talk there;

He is a thoroughly nice guy. I give my word that he will respect you at all times and not do anything you are uncomfortable with.

Furthermore the guy is huge, anyone who acts the sh!t or like some rock star will as he said be thrown out onto the road head first.

Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

am not the type of scumbag who will take the shoot in that direction.
    Does this mean no ruphicolada's will be served???

Read it all, i agree,
    Will hopefully have a new chest tatt by the time of my shoot if your using me. Oh after xmas i shall be in dub most thursdays till 6/fridays till about 3 if thats any good to ya

Does this mean no ruphicolada's will be served???

Read it all, i agree,
    Will hopefully have a new chest tatt by the time of my shoot if your using me. Oh after xmas i shall be in dub most thursdays till 6/fridays till about 3 if thats any good to ya

Yeah , you are definitely in dude. You will also be the first MMA fighter i ever shoot so thats a two for one deal right there! lol

That perfect post Christmas, i will be trying to arrange for you and Damo at the same shoot, fyi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah , you are definitely in dude. You will also be the first MMA fighter i ever shoot so thats a two for one deal right there! lol

That perfect post Christmas, i will be trying to arrange for you and Damo at the same shoot, fyi.

I will take him down!!!

if he trips over me

ha ha crap best get back on the diet and back into shape!! thats cool dude, I'll be available any day really except late on fridays and all day saturdays, but thursdays and early fridays are the handiest for me fyi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

sounds awesome, so you'll be letting us know when you want to shoot, yeah? in january at some stage?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Sounds like fun, im still on for it anyway :P I'll bring my headphones and eh, some dog toys as props ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

will there be tea and sandwiches???
    preferably cut in triangles.

Yeah, a lot of the shoots will be taking place after Christmas and New Years, it may be some time before we get to do them all but it will be worth it.

I'll try and sort out the schedule of shoots as soon as i can so people can swap where they need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

sounds awesome!! read through the rules and whatnot! :)
    bring it on! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

I'd be up for this if you still want people, more so for my piercings over my tattoos, but I have a couple of weird ones not many people have (such as angry eyebrow) so might be interesting or summat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

me and cupcake crisis are up for doing it together if thats cool!

me and cupcake crisis are up for doing it together if thats cool!
    duuuurrrttttttttiiii

sorry had to say it

we could be big dirty men for all you know:p this IS the internet

we could be big dirty men for all you know:p this IS the internet

and that IS the link to your bebo in your sig :p

• Advertisement

it could all be an elaborate lie:P like those wied fake wimmens who keep mailing me

Advertisement