Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got nice ink and piercings and you're not shy? Perfect!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

nah that's you alright saranne, no question about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Merry Xmas:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

Done it before, id def do again.
    Have afew things like this lined up for the new year.
    Il pose the **** outta it,hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Update! Okay guys, just in case you think i forgot about you all, i haven't! Instead i have been off scoping things out and finding myself an investor willing to splash some cash on my meager talents!

As such, i will be sorting myself out with a new camera at the end of the month and will then begin the process of getting all the shots!

The reason i am waiting for the new camera is a simple case of image quality, it means better pictures for me and for you, a better lens to work in some more photographic madness into the shots and all types of interesting things!!!

I will be compiling a list of all who are interested, popping you into groups and then posting it here. If people have any problems with groupings or proposed dates for the shoots then just let me know.

One MAJOR advantage of the new kit i am getting will be the fact that we will not be limited to indoor shooting, so outdoor locations are now open to us!

Awesome. Thanks for the patience folks, and i promise you it will be rewarded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Dragan wrote: »
    Update! Okay guys, just in case you think i forgot about you all, i haven't! Instead i have been off scoping things out and finding myself an investor willing to splash some cash on my meager talents!

As such, i will be sorting myself out with a new camera at the end of the month and will then begin the process of getting all the shots!

The reason i am waiting for the new camera is a simple case of image quality, it means better pictures for me and for you, a better lens to work in some more photographic madness into the shots and all types of interesting things!!!

I will be compiling a list of all who are interested, popping you into groups and then posting it here. If people have any problems with groupings or proposed dates for the shoots then just let me know.

One MAJOR advantage of the new kit i am getting will be the fact that we will not be limited to indoor shooting, so outdoor locations are now open to us!

Awesome. Thanks for the patience folks, and i promise you it will be rewarded.
    Thanks for the update Dragan! :D

Also: Woohoo for the upgrade to DSLR! \o/

• Advertisement

Thanks for the update Dragan! :D

Also: Woohoo for the upgrade to DSLR! \o/

Yeah, i'll be getting the Canon 40D. Cannot freaking wait. With that, my nifty fifty and my flash gun i am all set!

I need to invest in a 50 and a decent flash as opposed to the built in one on my Nikon D40x, but alas the money is the obstacle!

I need to invest in a 50 and a decent flash as opposed to the built in one on my Nikon D40x, but alas the money is the obstacle!

I am not above admitting that for a large part of what i want to do with this body of work, the bounce flash will be a freaking must. You can just do so much with lighting with it that a direct flash detracts from!

I am glad that i waited. I will give myself a couple of weeks to get up to speed with the new stuff, do a practice shoot and then it's on to the Body Mods project!

I can't wait!

Awesome, looking forward to it! \o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Yeah, i'll be getting the Canon 40D. Cannot freaking wait. With that, my nifty fifty and my flash gun i am all set!

Fantastic. Delighted to hear you went for the 40D, doing yourself a huge favour in the long run!! :)

(If you want to bum a portrait lens or three off me, let me know)

/will not be getting his piercing out :pac:

• Advertisement

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Fantastic. Delighted to hear you went for the 40D, doing yourself a huge favour in the long run!! :)

(If you want to bum a portrait lens or three off me, let me know)

/will not be getting his piercing out :pac:

Yeah, you were spot on with your advice, as always Al!

And i will definitely hit you up for a good lens alright! I have it in my head to get some kind of exhibition out of this so better do all i can!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

drangan sent you a pm there:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Yeah, you were spot on with your advice, as always Al!

And i will definitely hit you up for a good lens alright! I have it in my head to get some kind of exhibition out of this so better do all i can!

Will sort you out so :)

If yer back in Dublin, and wanna run through any ideas/proposals for exhibitions, hit me up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

excitement!

Advertisement