Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever have Problems Buying Games?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Attol wrote: »
    The policy is ask everyone who looks under 21 for ID for 18s games basically. So no, he is clearly over 21. I would not ask for ID.

And as I said before, "looking over 21" is extremley subjective to most people in their early and late 20's and to most teenagers as well. A policy like looking over 30, I could live with. At least it is a near guarantee that nobody will be buying underage games. Otherwise its merely a stupid and flawed system.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Fair enough. What about other places that require you to be over 18?

Should you look over 30 for alcohol?

That makes no sense. 4 years is a reasonable margin of error. As I said, I'm 21 and expect to be IDed for years to come. Enjoy your boyish good looks while you can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

get this problem every now and again. one time some little a-hole wouldnt sell me MGS4 because he didnt think i was 15. i nearly killed him:D. i tend to get this problem in the cinema alot aswell though.

Advertisement