Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I love m.boards!

Options
  • 03-12-2008 2:27pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is my first post using it. Don't have any feedback, just wanted to post while i'm getting a sports massage. Mmmm...

DeV.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

moved to AH

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Banned for spamming......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

m.boards?

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Happy ending? ;):D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

DeVore wrote: »
    Don't have any feedback, just wanted to post while i'm getting a full body massage, with 'extras'. Mmmm....

Durty

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hagar wrote: »

It's a bloke.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

m.boards can be a lifesaver when I'm stuck on a train/metro or simply when I don't want to take the laptop to the jacks (I don't like the way it warms up my lap)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

It's a bloke.

DeV.
    Moved to Lesbian & Gay & Bisexual.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

M.boards is of great use on long bus journeys.
    Now if we could only get all the mod stuff working with it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Dades wrote: »
    Moved to Lesbian & Gay & Bisexual.
    I was going to say that:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

It's a bloke.

DeV.

Still doesn't answer the question

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

+1 to that DeV. guy's post. Got an iPod touch recently and browsing m.boards saved me a sh*tload of boredom at the airport at the weekend. Big up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

:D
    cornbb wrote:
    +1 to that DeV. guy's post. Got an iPod touch recently and browsing m.boards saved me a sh*tload of boredom at the airport at the weekend. Big up.

Man I really had a craving to go get an ipod touch a couple of weeks ago then it passed now after reading that its back stronger than ever, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Man I really had a craving to go get an ipod touch a couple of weeks ago then it passed now after reading that its back stronger than ever, thanks!

Tis a nice toy, and a lifesaver wherever there's free WiFi. Do it! Have you not seen how shiny they are!?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

This is my first post using it. Don't have any feedback, just wanted to post while i'm getting a sports massage. Mmmm...

DeV.

i use it all the time..like now.
    Make sure ur phone service provider has u on a data package or it will cost you a fortune!

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It's a bloke.

DeV.
    ...so Gay-Ending?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

It's one of the few intercation sites not blocked at school.

English class - pull out the ipod touch and hit Mboards to check it out.

Legend development. Thanks for putting it in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's a bloke.

DeV.

Durtyer ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

DeV.
    So it's mmmm.boards.ie from now on?

Sports massage... Thats what theyre calling it these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I too love mobile boards. I log onto full boards on my phone if i've mod stuff to do. Theres still some bits that could be improved. I'm making a list for cult to hit me with. ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

n00b, I had been using it for months until I stopped buying call credit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

i'm getting a sports massage. Mmmm...

DeV.

With a happy ending by the sounds of it

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If any of you knew anything about deep muscle massage, you'd know its certainly not relaxing. :) Its agonisingly painful!! Have to do it because of my snowboarding crash a few years back but at least I found a new use for my new Samsung phone ... reading boards face down while a Spanish bloke shreds my muscles :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,707 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

If any of you knew anything about deep muscle massage, you'd know its certainly not relaxing. :) Its agonisingly painful!! Have to do it because of my snowboarding crash a few years back but at least I found a new use for my new Samsung phone ... reading boards face down while a Spanish bloke shreds my muscles :)

DeV.

Into the rough stuff eh Dev?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

That's some crazy stuff. I tried mobile boards. My screen is too small for AH browsing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

If any of you knew anything about deep muscle massage, you'd know its certainly not relaxing. :) Its agonisingly painful!! Have to do it because of my snowboarding crash a few years back but at least I found a new use for my new Samsung phone ... reading boards face down while a Spanish bloke shreds my muscles :).

So whats the video camera like on this new samsung? Did it work today?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,318 ✭✭✭✭Esel

It's a bloke.

DeV.
    To quote Terry from Time Gentlemen, Please when it was pointed out to him that the 'woman' he was chatting up in the bar was actually a bloke: "A mouth's a mouth."

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

esel wrote: »
    To quote Terry from Time Gentlemen, Please when it was pointed out to him that the 'woman' he was chatting up in the bar was actually a bloke: "A mouth's a mouth."

and to quote the Guv, Dev was never confused!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

cat_massage.gif

Advertisement