Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does N95 work with iPhone package?

• 03-12-2008 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all. Quick question - will an unlocked N95 work on an existing iPhone package? i.e. iPhone broke but I still have the iPhone package, data bundle etc.- I'm getting a 2ndhand unlocked N95 - do I just need to insert the sim to get email and internet etc.?

thanks,

les

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Should work grand... but none of the iPhone packages are as good as the standard ones but since your still under contract, you can't change it anyway...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Username! wrote: »
    none of the iPhone packages are as good as the standard ones but since your still under contract, you can't change it anyway...
    The (for example) €35 non-iPhone tariff is €15 less than the equivilent alright, but data on that is 1c per kb.

So if the OP is a moderate data user, he's fine where he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Also true and I'm guessing since he had the iPhone in the first place, he got used to the usage ;)

The thing that just annoys me about the iPhone Tarriffs is no free calls or texts.

Advertisement