Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7ft christmas trees

• 03-12-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

looking for artificial 7ft christmas tree where will i get best price

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭G&T

Co-op shop or Atlantic home care

both have between 20% and 50%

off all christmas decoration's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Dunnes have a nice artificial 7ft tree for €100. Only snag is, somebody went mad with artificial snow in the manufacturers and made them look tacky. If they were left plain for your own decoration they'd be nice. Homebase have some nice ones too, but the 7ft one is €170ish from what I can remember, worth a look as they have a good range.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Pennys have a 7ft. for €20, 6ft. for €15 and 5ft. for a tenner!

Not the best lookin' yoke in the world but my 5 year old wasn't complaining!;)

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

A couple of 7ft ones online at Next - and they might have them in the Next shops too. If not - you can order online and get it delivered to your nearest Next shop for free or to your house for a fiver. They are about €130 - but look good quality. Look under Homeware on the website. Plenty of 6ft ones too.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Argos has 6.5ft decorated trees for €75, can reserve online for pickup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

homebase have a great selection. we just bought a 7ft one for around 80 euros. looks great

Advertisement