Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noisy Neighbours

Options
  • 03-12-2008 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I have noisy neighours. What I mean by that is that they have some sort of a woofer system on their hi-fi system.
    I was out at 11 - 12 one night thinking there was an open air concert on near by I could make out the words in all. It starts late at night and I dont know what to do.

Today, I have been trying to sleep as I have a tummy bug, and Im listening to this reall deep thumbing bass system which is worse than just hearing music.. I dont know what to do can you help at all.??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jamesdublin12

I have noisy neighours. What I mean by that is that they have some sort of a woofer system on their hi-fi system.
    I was out at 11 - 12 one night thinking there was an open air concert on near by I could make out the words in all. It starts late at night and I dont know what to do.

Today, I have been trying to sleep as I have a tummy bug, and Im listening to this reall deep thumbing bass system which is worse than just hearing music.. I dont know what to do can you help at all.??

please help..they are so noisy. dont wanna be a moan.. but i need sleep and its so annoying.. so loud.. just that thump thump thumping sound.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

This is not really the correct forum for your query. Sorry you cant sleep tho.

Advertisement