Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multimedia at third level. Good or Bad.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭sr. kila

re launch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

uuh.... yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Maybe you should expand on your OP a little?

Contrary to popular belief, boards.ie does not charge you per word.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

What are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

I checked him out... a regular in the cuckoo's nest. It all makes sense now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,997 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Bad.

What? :rolleyes:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

So.......lock?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,997 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I might suggest taking this to a multimedia forum, since I suspect the question is not about UCD or a specific course, but whether it's worth doing multimedia at 3rd level.

My answer to that question would be another question: what happens after the degree? Meaning, would you find a job that made it worth all that effort? Is the RTE hiring?

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

interactive multimedia is a lot more than tv.
    der is radio, film studies and web development.

as you might understand......... im at da confused stage of the Leaving cert year.
    so any help will do..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

sr. kila wrote: »

as you might understand......... im at da confused stage of the Leaving cert year.
    so any help will do..

I suggest you worry about getting through your english exam, rather than wasting time on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

so any help will do..
    Interactive multimedia is a lot more than television. There is radio, film studies and web development.

As you might understand, I am at the confused stage of the Leaving Cert year.

Cleaned that up a bit, still not sure what exactly he's asking though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I suggest you worry about getting through your english exam, rather than wasting time on boards.
    This.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

so any help will do..

I still have absolutely no idea what your question is...

Frisbee wrote: »
    I still have absolutely no idea what your question is...
    He is trying to figure out if he should study multimedia at 3rd level.

well should i

Oh. Good. God.

I'm going to lock this, and you are going to go away and start a new thread.
    It's OP will be at least 10 sentences long, and will have correct grammer and spelling. That way we won't have to spend the majority of the thread determining the purpose of the thread.
    Do you even plan to study Multimedia in UCD?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement