Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why is everybody so pissy about txt speek on boards

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

sr. kila wrote: »
    tetx speek is not cool or confusing just simple phonics

and im just too lasy to type proper and correct english

Then don't bother typing at all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Then don't bother typing at all.

But lazy typing is surely the foundation under which this glorious forum was built? :D
    /yawn.
    /f5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

But lazy typing is surely the foundation under which this glorious forum was built? :D
    /yawn.
    /f5

OMG I SO SRY, SRSLY. :rolleyes: :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

sr. kila wrote: »
    tetx speek is not cool or confusing just simple phonics

and im just too lasy to type proper and correct english

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

What if you're posting from your phone, like im doing now. Its a pain in d a*se having to write proper english, but i get over it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

You seem to be evading it rather than getting over it to be honest good buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

Every time I read text speak it conjures up images of Vicky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

You seem to be evading it rather than getting over it to be honest good buddy.

Haha, I see that you're right on re-reading my post. Old habits die hard. Back on a computer now, so there's no fear.

Advertisement