Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eyeshadow

• 03-12-2008 6:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

is the urban decay book of shadows still available ?
    and if not i remember reading something on here about a large platelet of eyeshadows that were apparently as good as MAC ? if anyone remembers please send em a link because couldn't find it with search.. thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

AFAIK the book of shadows is still available... It should be in Debenhams anyway, unless it has been snapped up by Christmas shoppers! There's a review for it on www.makeupgeek.com :D

I don't know anything about the other palette! :(

EDIT: Unless you are talking about the Coastal Scents 88 palette?! I don't know if it's as good as MAC, and you have to order it over the internet, so it's probably not the one you're talking about!...

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

Yeah it is still available. It is in boots in Liffey Valley defo and its e34 as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Yup just got some yesterday, and I actually prefer it to Mac. Got it in Debenhams for 16.20, cos it was 10% off

Advertisement