Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanics course??

Options
  • 03-12-2008 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

anyone know if there are any daytime/evening courses in basic car mechanics?? midlands area. tried fas nothing doing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,323 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Check nearby VECs for night courses?

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭audismelly

pipsqueak wrote: »
    anyone know if there are any daytime/evening courses in basic car mechanics?? midlands area. tried fas nothing doing

yeah theres one in the college in athlone that runs 2 to 3 times a year. check website for more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

nice one man, will DEF check that 9am cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Anything you'll learn in a course like that you can learn through the haynes manual..well thats what I did!

I presume it'll be Oil + Filter / Spark Plugs , etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭audismelly

Anything you'll learn in a course like that you can learn through the haynes manual..well thats what I did!

I presume it'll be Oil + Filter / Spark Plugs , etc

Just bought a haynes one on ebay,brand new, a tenner cheaper than micks garage.ie.

• Advertisement
Advertisement