Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benefit Night - DJ Paul R.I.P.

Options
  • 03-12-2008 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Folks,

A benefit night is being held this Friday night (5th Dec) in Biddy Earlys, John Street, at 9:30pm.

It's in aid of the late DJ Paul O'Dwyer who was a frequent poster here on boards.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055189555

Admission is €5. If you've got some spare time, drop in & say hello & help us celebrate Paul's life. Quite a few of Pauls DJ friends will be there on the night, some spinning disks, others downing a few scoops & generally remembering the craic that we all had together.

So if you can at all, please drop in & say hello!

Thanks
    Al.

MODS: if you feel that this is inappropriate, please delete.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

On the contrary, I'll sticky it. Paul was a poster on this very forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

Thanks Stephen. Appreciate it.

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Aw. Pity I missed this sticky when I was throwing my eye in over this board. Anyway, I hope the night went well. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

Just a quick note to say that a great night was had by all.

Many thanks to all who turned up or didn't turn up but bought tickets. Much appreciated :)

Hopefully there will be another "Remembering Paul" gig next year.
    Thanks again.

Al.

Advertisement