Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Qashqai

Options
  • 03-12-2008 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi All ..

Anyone got any info related to what you would expect to pay for a 2009 Qashqai 1.5dci SVE ... ?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

When I was looking a while back I was offered €2K off list for a cash purchase, you may get more these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

I think the retail price is around the 30k mark, i'll check for ya when i get into work in the morning..

PM me the exact spec you want if you like and i'll get ya a price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

My dads interested in one of these also, just out of interest I checked out buying one in the UK and importing...had an almost new (1 owner and just over the 6k to make it safe to clear) top of range...leather, alloys, climate control, heated seats etc

Anyway would have it in Ireland on 08 plates for 21500 and thats before bargaining or even looking for a bargain!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

The retail price of these are just over €30k.

€27,500 should be a good figure to work from.. Might get it a little cheaper, depends on how good at bargaining you are....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ballinloughan

Farls - do you knwo if the Nissan warranty 'travels' with the car to Ireland? Seems there can be issues with brake cables and boots not closing to name a few. So would be very keen on maintaining the manufacture warranty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,247 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Manufacturer's warranty should be valid throughout the European State under EU directives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

bazz26 wrote: »
    Manufacturer's warranty should be valid throughout the European State under EU directives.

Exactly...I just bought a new jeep in the UK myself and got the warranty taken across. The only thing you loose is free servicing if that was available. But as I live beside northern Ireland I can use that down there too even when my jeep is registered in the south...bit confusing but works!

Advertisement