Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actors needed for post grad short horror film

• 03-12-2008 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hello

this short will be shot mostly during evenings and over the course of a week in mid january. the story and style will combine elements of horror, fantasy, sci-fi and film noir.

the short will be entered into every film festival under the sun and if it is well received i hope to get further funding to continue the story, eventually expanding it into a feature length. actors will be paid next to nothing but not nothing. i need 5 actors.

3 actors aged 20-30
    1 actress aged 20-30
    1 actor aged 25-40 and at least 6' tall

auditions will take place at currently undecided dates over the next 3 weeks (first 3 weeks of december) in dublin city centre

email me at octokalisjolt@gmail.com for a copy of the script, treatment, and character profiles

Advertisement