Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land commissioners office

• 03-12-2008 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Hello
    anyone know the address to the Land commissioners office in Waterford.
    cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Plug wrote: »
    Hello
    anyone know the address to the Land commissioners office in Waterford.
    cheers.
    that would probably be the land registry office,cork road waterford i,d say your after?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

that would probably be the land registry office,cork road waterford i,d say your after?????
    I think that could be it alright. Is it at the junction were you turn off for Tramore?
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Plug wrote: »
    I think that could be it alright. Is it at the junction were you turn off for Tramore?
    Thanks.

Yup. Just before that junction there is a turn to your right (beside Spar) which brings you into Manor Village or on your immediate right the Land Registry (a big red coloured building)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

That will do, thanks a million lads.

Advertisement