Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Creche in Sligo

Options
  • 03-12-2008 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any good reliable ones, fellow boardsies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Have you asked Sligo County Childcare Committee, they are usually great for advice. I'll ask around for you as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

there is a lifestart creche near the family resource center in the mall (the street that is!)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

lilliputs at the top of high street is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Sligored wrote: »
    lilliputs at the top of high street is very good

Seconded. Friend of mine had her daughter in there for a while and always said they were great.

There's also a creche up beside the mercy primary school, can't for the life of me remember the name of it. They were quite good too, my best friend had her little one in there for 3 years or so. Will try to find out the name of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sulukie

Happy Days at the Clarion Village - can't recommend them enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

Happy days are a really professional outfit and are operating in a purpose built facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 aine100

Does happy days have a website or price list?
    I will only need a creche that takes the baby during the winter as my husband is off from June till the middle of September. (I know-lucky duck)
    Does anyone know if Happy days charges during the summer even if the baby is not there?
    Also, could someone pm me their prices off list if they know them.
    thanks a million
    baby is not even born yet, and I'm freaking out over childcare prices due to our pension levy thingy . damn you recession :p

Thanks,
    Ez

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sulukie

Hi Happy Days don't tie you in to a contract and you don't pay a deposit or anything, I don't imagine they would charge you for those months when you have told them in advance your child won't be there. Ring Sandra at Happy Days and have a chat with her, she's really helpful and it's worth going there to have a look at the set up. She'll give you a price list as well. Its worth noting that their prices include nappies and meals. The only thing I have to take in is bottles and a change of clothes in case of accidents!
    Whens the baby due :)

Sulukie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

takola wrote: »
    Seconded. Friend of mine had her daughter in there for a while and always said they were great.

There's also a creche up beside the mercy primary school, can't for the life of me remember the name of it. They were quite good too, my best friend had her little one in there for 3 years or so. Will try to find out the name of them.

Haven't seen you around this part of the woods in a long time.

Two of the women in work have three kids in the creche beside the Mercy Primary school but I can't remember the name of it either.
    There is a new one up around the back of the retail park, but as it is half way to Ballisodare you may not want to drive out that far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Haven't seen you around this part of the woods in a long time.
    You still haven't. The post was back in December last year. You didn't notice that, and yet you have the cheek to call yourself a modulator? Honestly, people these days.............:D

See now if I was the Modulator this wouldn't happen. I'd also have my mod hat on for digging up old threads on a forum... Tut tut tut bobbo......... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Oi,I'm half asleep here.I didn't look at the date, just saw a few posts from today.
    So much college work and everything with exams coming up soon causes pressure and deadlines to get things done means a lack of sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 aine100

Not due till October! I'm just so excited I'm investigating everything.
    Thanks for your reply,
    Ez

Advertisement