Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why was the title of my thread changed?

Options
  • 03-12-2008 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

my thread'' apple are scum'' was changed (not by me) to ''apple out of warranty prices'' and the thread was also closed!

whats goin on!? is this censorship? what happened to the freedom of speech!:confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

boards can be held accountable for what you say on their site!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Calling the best mobile phone maker on the planet "scum" is hardly conducive to intelligent debate, now is it?

And what makes you think there is freedom of speech on Boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Calling the best mobile phone maker on the planet "scum" is hardly conducive to intelligent debate, now is it?

And what makes you think there is freedom of speech on Boards.ie?

best mobile phone maker on the planet! with a whole range of 2 handsets?

im not knocking their phones, i was angry at how they expect sm1 who owns an iphone 3g 16gb to pay 100 more for a service that someone who has the same phone , only the 8gb version..and 300 quid for a service is off the wall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Probably because of what people said above. PM the mod in question or go to feedback if you have a problem with a moderating decision.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

did you read the sticky entitled: Read this first and check for any updates berore posting here...

where it states:
    please note posts should be relevant, helpful, good natured and on-topic

your title wasn't, it was changed... go to the Feedback forum with this if you still have a problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

noted. thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement