Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Tap Loose & Leaking underneath sink

Options
  • 03-12-2008 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hiyas
    Had 2 bed in the Grove. Was wondering has anyone else had this porblem. My kitchen tap is wobbly and it appears the washer that connects it to the hot and cold pipes underneath the sink is worn out. I can pop into a plumbing shop and get a new one. Has this happened to anyone else? Cheeeeeeers:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Stan90 wrote: »
    Hiyas
    Had 2 bed in the Grove. Was wondering has anyone else had this porblem. My kitchen tap is wobbly and it appears the washer that connects it to the hot and cold pipes underneath the sink is worn out. I can pop into a plumbing shop and get a new one. Has this happened to anyone else? Cheeeeeeers:eek:

I'm sure its happened to a few over time. One thing you could try until you get a new washer is get a piece of rubber or tear a strip from a plastic bag and wrap it around as a make piece washer, and yes i have done this before and works a treat :)

Advertisement