Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up online ordering on Dominos.ie

Options
  • 03-12-2008 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

Does this work for anyone?

The last 4 places ive lived i haven't been able to set up an online account. Always tells me that they dont deliver to this address.

why cant ireland have post codes like any normal country.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

/points & laughs at the fatty as I sit here thinking about the luverly greasy Kebab House i'm gonna have on Friday night :pac:

Ring them ya lazy fecker!

(No, i've never been able to get Domino's online ordering working either)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Got the same message, so I just assumed the galway outlet doesn't do online ordering :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Yah, last time I got one I had to speak to an actual person... the horror of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 OneOfMars

I'd say you'd have to have ordered by phone for delivery before you can use online. As in once you phone once the address is added to their databases. Never had any issues ordering online myself, course I haven't seen my feet in months!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

What i have done is i enter the general area i live in (eg Bohermore) and then i pick the nearest place i can find to me from the drop down menu. There is another box where you can add specific directions like 3rd house on the right but i enter my address in there. They always end up ringing me back just to confirm it. I've never had a problem with this system and it has worked for me in two different addresses.

• Advertisement

Mmm

I fancy a kebab house hotdog right now.

Advertisement