Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cat poo on the lawn etc!

Options
  • 03-12-2008 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

cats seem to be very fond of my garden. there are lots of them around. nothing against cats as such except that they poo all over my garden and i have to constantly watch where i step :mad: i can't get a dog as i work and that wouldn't be fair on the dog. is there any such thing as a repellent i can use??? sounds ridiculous i know but it's ...gotta....STOP!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

It's actually extremely unusual for cats to poo on grass. They're quite fastidious creatures and usually dig up a little bit of soil, do their thing and then bury it. Are you absolutely sure it's cats doing this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

Best thing for it is citrus. Spread the rind of an orange or lemon in the garden and that should keep them away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Super soaker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Cats poo on grass all the time. Best solution? Keep them out for a couple of days and pour a bag of sand in a neighbour's garden (preferably the one whose cats are using yours) for them to use. They're creatures of habit and like to toilet where others have, so you need to get them doing their business elsewhere.

Advertisement