Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Fun Happy Slide!

Options
  • 03-12-2008 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭

My 3000th post is dedicated to the UL forum and its patrons.

But, Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds... Oh, I've wasted my life.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

*slow clap*

*waits for marching band*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

In other news today;

I understand how scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there's no fucking way paper is ever beating rock. what is paper supposed to magically wrap around rock and leave it immobile? why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? screw scissors, why can't paper do this to anything else but rock? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat crap! a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. when I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock, then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit I'm sorry, I thought your precious little paper would protect you, you asshole!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

How thin is the paper? How sharp is the rock? So many questions, so little time...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Ok, here we go cson.

One,
    two,
    three
    Rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

GET OFF MY FEET.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Tom Tucker: A bit of breaking news. A local family is forced out of their home by ghosts. Who are they gonna call?
    Diane Simmons (sighs): Ghostbusters, Tom.
    Tom Tucker: No, Diane. Their insurance company. That's just stupid what you said.

I think that preety much sums up my opinion on the situation.

Ill see you all at my 5000th post

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

in the words of homer jay:
    Ah... you can really taste the goat.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Oh good lord. Locked, and I'm being nice at that, you're using up scarce electrons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement