Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help links not working

Options
  • 03-12-2008 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Was looking at the help files on the site but they just link to un-found pages.
    Also the demo videos refer to an old domain management system, or at least I can't find the domain management suite used in the demo videos.
    Any help please ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Sorry about that :(

What are you trying to do and I'll try and point you in the right direction

In case we don't see your reply please email support@blacknight.com with details of what you need and we'll do our best to assist you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Just trying to get 2 domains up so that I can load up the pages. They were registered in April but neither of them seem to resolve yet

Just trying to get 2 domains up so that I can load up the pages. They were registered in April but neither of them seem to resolve yet
    Please send support@blacknight.com an email with the details and they'll help you get it sorted out :)

Advertisement