Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards mobile ads

Options
  • 03-12-2008 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭

Just noticed google adverts appearing in boards mobile. New?

Does this mean mr.cult is adding pretty new things for us?

Two things off the top of my head. Subscribed threads don't refresh as quick as in full version. If you go to subbed it might show a post from 20 minutes ago,while theres been a few posts since.
    You can edit sigs in mobile,but when you post mobile sigs don't show up on normal boards. This makes me a sad panda.

They're just two points i've noticed on mobile,don't know if its easily doable to sort.
    Still-great job on the mobile version. Dunno where i'd be without it...doing more constructive things perhaps ;)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I've noticed the sig thing myself as well.

Also if posts are linked to then that opens up in a full version of boards. There was some other equally minor niggle that I came across the other day, but I've forgotten what it was now.

Advertisement