Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony digital camera - compatible with SD memory card?

Options
  • 03-12-2008 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I have a sony T700 camera and i am looking at buying a digital photo frame. The photo frame I have seen only supports an SD memory card but does anyone know is this is compatible with the camera. I phoned sony and the tech support girl said yes but someone else says it only support memory pro duo? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Doesn't look like it from a quick Google of the specs. What you may have to do is transfer the pics from the camera to your computer and then on to the SD card via a card reader or built in reader if you have one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I've seen microSD to xD adapters which would then allow some kind of cross over between the card formats between diferent devices. The Sony MemoryStick format is not compatible with any of the other card types as far as I'm aware though without transfering the files via a memory card reader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 500ml

Alternatively you could buy a Sony Photo Frame which has a MemoryStick slot.

Advertisement