Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Municipal Waste this Friday

• 04-12-2008 12:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Anyone else going to this? Should be good.

Anyone know the stage times?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Might be able to make this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

More than likely I'll be at this, no idea of the times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Actually just discoverd Gama Bomb are playing this! class

http://www.dublinmetalevents.com/main/images/mw_poster.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

8 - 8.30
    8.45 - 9.20
    9.40 - 10.20
    10.40 - 11.40

These are approximate times.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

omg if id known about this sooner I would have made the trip :(,no cork show im guesing ?

• Advertisement

Nope only Dublin and Belfast. And suppose if you don't know already, Destruction are playing in The Village on Wexford street on Saturday the 13th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

fobster wrote: »
    8 - 8.30
    8.45 - 9.20
    9.40 - 10.20
    10.40 - 11.40

These are approximate times.

grand, sound thanks. Have a work thing to head to so hope to head in for around half 8, 9. got my tickets yesterday. i think there's still a few left

whiterob81 wrote: »
    grand, sound thanks. Have a work thing to head to so hope to head in for around half 8, 9. got my tickets yesterday. i think there's still a few left

Heh you weren't the lad in the suit who ended up crowd-surfing were ya?:pac:

Savage gig altogether! Good to see the G-Bomb back in Fibbers. Place was jammers.

Advertisement