Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last chance for Geenie - is there anyone that can help her?

Options
  • 04-12-2008 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

100_2963.jpg

100_2967.jpg

This gorgeous girl urgently needs a foster home. It's her last chance to make it out of the pound. Can anybody help? All costs will be paid for by Friends Of Ben and Dunboyne Dogs.

Please PM me if you can help or email friendsofbendogrescue@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

How is she with cats? I know you might not know yet but I'm sure I could take her for a couple of days if she was ok with them. Poor little mite!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭ecaf

Ah she's just lovely and really sad looking right now, poor thing.
    I would really love to help out but I don't have the space right now (two of my own), my heart breaks when I hear of last hope cases like this.
    I think when we move to our own home and have lots of space my OH will go mad if I start rescuing /fostering dogs.
    Hope you get someone to foster soon, you should try www.dar.ie the Drogheda Animal rescue, they are great but they might be able to put you in touch with some foster people?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kazza23

I think we have something sorted for this girl now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Ah I'm delighted for her! She's a little dote!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Oh thank god. I hate threads like this, if they end badly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kazza23

Foster home has fallen through. Is there anyone that can offer this girl a foster home for a few weeks? Please email friendsofbendogrescue@gmail.com or PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

I really wish I had my own house already. If I did I would have her in a shot! She's gorgeous!
    I really hope you can find someone to help. I'm praying for this to have a happy ending!

Advertisement