Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Roundabout

Options
  • 04-12-2008 12:19am
    Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭

Whats going on?
    Passed by there a few minutes ago, a car at the lights, facing the wrong way, lights on, no one in it.
    Went to dunnes, passed the roundabout again.
    Cars gone now, garda on the triangular island at the bottom of the bridge/ tesco Roundabout.
    But, 5 Cars pulled up on the footpath going from the roundabout towards the bridge.

What happen?

Comments

seen that to.. wish we had a resident guard who knew and told everything.

where was the original car?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

No idea what's going on but I'm intrigued and would definetly like to know.

kevr, 10 prostitutes were caught at tesco roundabout earlier.. tell everyone.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Ill paint the picture.
    Between town and the N6 towards dunnes, there are lights on the roundabout. The car was in the inside lane, facing the wrong way, and diagonally parked in the lane.

This might help

strange... i only seen it when the guards and other cars were there.

wonder what the five cars were? sound like the first guy just spun it in the wet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

sound like the first guy just spun it in the wet?

Maybe, although Black_Knight did say there was nobody in the car when he saw it and I can't see why someone would get out of the car (and leave it there for any time period at all) if they spun in the wet on the RAB - you'd surely just turn around and drive off. That's what I would think at least.

Although I haven't witnessed any of this so I'm just speculating really..

One of the housemates says he passed it as there were people in it, asked did they need a hand. They declined.... quite odd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Supermanscat

Any word since? I live very close but couldn't be arsed checking!!

Had a look there this morning as I walked by. No debris or anything on the road so I dont think there was a crash, at least not a big one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Did ye not call Millstreet to ask what was up and complain about illegally parked cars?

won't somebody please think of the pedestrians..

• Advertisement

Cars gone now, garda on the triangular island at the bottom of the bridge/ tesco Roundabout.
    snubbleste wrote: »
    Did ye not call Millstreet to ask what was up and complain about illegally parked cars?

I think they knew

Advertisement