Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 330d

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 kfdb

Anyone here have any opinions on the car ? Anything I should know about.

What sort of mileage are people here getting. Parkers are giving it in and around the 35 to 40 mpg mark.

How likely am I as a 26 year with 5 years no claims to be able to even get insurance on this car ?

I've got a 2003 E46 330d touring - fantastic car with a great combination of power and economy. If you are considering an e46 version, try to get the MY2003 version as its got a little more power (204bhp vs 183bhp), a stronger water pump and a six speed box. The extra cog makes the motorway economy really impressive.

I haven't found any weak points with the car after having it for about three years - highly recommended.

K.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Cyrus wrote: »
    still talking about 14 years to make up the difference

i dunno why 13k was picked, there would never be that much of a gap, at most it would be 20% imo, so 5-6k which would make the 1k a year more tax a big deal imo

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭trabpc

copacetic wrote: »
    i dunno why 13k was picked, there would never be that much of a gap, at most it would be 20% imo, so 5-6k which would make the 1k a year more tax a big deal imo

Historically yea one year makes no difference but -08 on will attract a far better price because of tax.Wait and see!

Advertisement