Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WII

• 04-12-2008 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Anyone recommend any WII deals on offer around Dublin or online?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭p15574

I'm looking for the same, was in Smyths last night and saw the following offers - am favouring the first as it includes the second controllers, which I imagine would really be needed for kids to get the best out of it. All offers include 2 x €5 vouchers and a Loyalty Card, as does (I think) Wii Sports. Free game offers limited to those under €65:

Offer 1: Console, Wii Play, Mega Accessory Pack, extra Nunchuck, any 1 game: €325

Offer 2: Console, Mega Accessory Pack, any 1 game: €290

Offer 3: Console, Mega Accessory Pack, extra Nunchuck, any 4 games from a predefined list

Offer 4: Console, Mega Accessory Pack, any 2 games: €310

Offer 5: Console, Wii Fit: €325

Offer 6: Console & "Mario vs Sonic at Olympics" & "Samba Di Amigo": €280

The page says these offers valid until COB 4/12 (ie yesterday), so not sure if they'll continue.

I'd be interested in hearing opinions on these offers, on offers from any other place, and on whether the second controller is necessary or not.

Advertisement