Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank issueing me with a Laser card I never requested

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

I would be more worried about getting a credit card I didn't request.

As for the laser cards, I don't think its possible to now own a bank card with out it also being a debit card. My father was also sent out a 'replacement card' which was a laser card, not just an ordinary ATM card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I've had my laser/atm card for well over a year now, still never used it as a laser, all it takes is a little self-control

OP (if you are still there), if you don't want it's 'cashback' facilities, then don't avail of them and continue on like before.

Honestly, some people will complain about anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

In the 5 months since this thread originally started, I think it's safe to say the OP's question has been answered.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement