Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TCD Miscellany?

• 04-12-2008 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

What does anyone think about this term's (Michaelmas) copy of TCD Miscellany? Good, bad or indifferent? :)? :mad:? :rolleyes:?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

The what?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 kurt largo

It's a magazine on campus published every term.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I thought it was crap...

Enjoyed the ducomedy soc mag tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 kurt largo

I'm inclined to agree with you. Miscellany seems to have gone downhill in recent times. The DU comedy soc magazine was quite good, I'd have to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

kurt largo wrote: »
    I'm inclined to agree with you. Miscellany seems to have gone downhill in recent times. The DU comedy soc magazine was quite good, I'd have to say

Where can I get the Comedy Soc magazine

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

starn wrote: »
    Where can I get the Comedy Soc magazine

It is called Goldfish and there are copies of it outside the SU shop in house 6, where you pick up the other college papers.
    I have to say I was a bit disappointed with Goldfish, the last one was funnier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Fishie wrote: »
    It is called Goldfish and there are copies of it outside the SU shop in house 6, where you pick up the other college papers.
    I have to say I was a bit disappointed with Goldfish, the last one was funnier

It told me that a cat was going to throw up in my shoes. :confused:

I have to say I haven't seen that many around, just the occasional one or two.

Advertisement