Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a Santa Hat in city?

Options
  • 04-12-2008 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Just wondering where I might find a hat? Are there those 2euro shops around and would they have them? I will be in Grafton Street area and then probably along Talbot Street heading to Connelly Street Station. I think I have seen a Christmas decoration shop in Talbot-reckon they would have one?

Don't have time to go to the North Pole ;) Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'm sure you'd get them in Penneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Any of the 2 euro shops, too

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

€2 shop on Abbey Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Usually see them on the various Christmas wrapper/decoration stalls around town as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭ryoishin

Some centras have them but they have stuff written on them like "naughty" etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

ozchick wrote: »
    heading to Connelly Street Station
    Connolly Station on Amiens Street. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Steo K

i got mine in tesco :D

Advertisement