Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Want to buy Sony LCD online. Looking for good websites.

• 04-12-2008 11:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a fairly good LCD TV online. I'm gonna go for one of the newest lines from SONY. Was thinking about getting 26 inch or 32 inch v4000 or v4500.

Can anyone recommend some sites to look at that will ship to ireland?
    I know Play.com and Amazon.com don't ship to Ireland but is there any other good ones out there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭patpark121

Did you not try your local Sony centre?? I was all for online buying till i took a stroll in a fortnight ago & walked away with the new 40" W4500 with free bluray player & 5 year warranty for 1499. I remember seeing something in store about the 32" variants for about 599, don't know what sort of deal is with it though if any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I had a look. the 26" version of the v4500 is 749 euro and the v4000 is 679 euro.
    Decided to look on richer sounds. I'm down on the list to get a 32" v4000 for 359 pounds. Which is about 420 euro. only thing is that ive to go to Belfast to get it. Not many of the sites based in england deliver to ireland, and if they do, its basically the same price as ireland. I saw the 32 v4000 for 609 euro in pc world yesterday. which is the best price ive seen them for

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

That's quite a good price from RS, even if you do have to go to Belfast.

V4000 is also 609+ Delivery on Komplett.ie

Advertisement