Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPA Training Record

• 04-12-2008 11:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Does this have to be filled in and sent away at the end of every year or can you just fill it out once you qualify?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

you can send it all in at the end, but seriously its mind numbing and time consuming so I would definitely suggest getting in each year as soon as you can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

edit: sorry, was talking about the CA Diary for ICAI students

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

So i've got one person saying it needs to be reviewed yearly and one saying i can do it at the end of the apprenticeship...so which is it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Sorry I was thinking of the CA diary for ICAI students

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Shurwhynot wrote: »
    So i've got one person saying it needs to be reviewed yearly and one saying i can do it at the end of the apprenticeship...so which is it??

my one is correct as the other poster was talking about a different thing. I wouldnt advise leaving it all til the end though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Horndog1

i recently Qualified as CPA and i sent in all my training Records at the End, Try not leave it till de end cause it takes ages to sort out, also if you intend leaving your job try leave on good terms cause your boss needs to sign off the training records and give u a reference to the Institute!! good luck wit the exams!!!

Advertisement