Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai Accent - new bumper...

Options
  • 04-12-2008 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭

Hi all, apologies if this is not in the correct place.

Had a tip in the car, bumper is a bit banged up, was wondering if anyone knew a ballpark figure for a replacement bumper?
    03 Hyundai Accent.

It's not too badly damaged, 2 small holes in it and a few dents. Would like to have it fixed though. Also I have a slight dent on the bonnet -where the paint has cracked (bearly noticable approx 1 inch), is this likely to cause problems in the future or to rust?

Thanks for the help,
    H2DC.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

€93.50 from autozone limerick anyway which are also in Cork, Waterford, Letterkenny and Kilbarrack Dublin.

Not primed and that retail price.

You should get 15-20% off for trade if you are or pretend to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'm guessing I'd have to get that painted as well, any idea how much that'd cost?

Also as for the crack in the paint work on the bonnet any ideas?
    Cheers for the feedback.

Advertisement