Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox platform games - recommendations

• 04-12-2008 2:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking to get a decent platform game for the 360. Have only really been playing FPS games. Something lik the Jak and Daxter series on the Playstation.

Is teh new Banjo Kazooie out yet?

Cheers

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its not quite what you are looking for but Braid is an awesome jump 'n' platform with some quality twists and novelty to it. Its more a puzzle platformer though.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I'm up for anything. Haven't played a good one in ages.

Will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭lardossan

i'm interested in this as well, I was well into Jak/Dexter + Ratchet and Clank. There's excellent FPS and TPS on the xbox but I haven't come across any platformer along those lines yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Insurgent wrote: »
    Hi

Looking to get a decent platform game for the 360. Have only really been playing FPS games. Something lik the Jak and Daxter series on the Playstation.

Is teh new Banjo Kazooie out yet?

Cheers

It is, but it's not a platformer unfortunately! I'm waiting hard on the old Banjo Kazooie to come out on the Live Arcade :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

It is, but it's not a platformer unfortunately! I'm waiting hard on the old Banjo Kazooie to come out on the Live Arcade :pac:
    The old Banjo is out now on arcade ... :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,796 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wait until Friday. The new Prince of Persia is out and by all accounts it's great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Wait until Friday. The new Prince of Persia is out and by all accounts it's great.
    Holy **** bags batman! I'd totally forgotten about this. Thanks for reminding me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

The old Banjo is out now on arcade ... :D

And Tooie is coming out next year. Nuts & Bolts is a very different game, it's still fun though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Read about the new Banjo game, seems a different kettle of fis altogether.

Loved it on the N64

Advertisement