Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2009 PS3 Option File

Options
  • 04-12-2008 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi

I just bought PES 2009 for PS3 and i was wondering where on the internet i can get the option file for real name players,crests and jerseys? what size usb stick would be needed to download it all,does the option file take up much space?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ourlad

I got mine from here in october before the official patch and it excellent. There could be better ones out there but i have no problems with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

I consider this to be the best option file. Its updated the most and has been updated since the patch.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=64749

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Just used the above VON option file today and am very impressed. The chants are really cool too. I used a 2gb usb key and that was loads of space as i have a good bit of other stuff on there. Think it uses about 100mb of space.

Just wondering if anyone knows if you can use more than one mp3 file per team?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

You can make the MP3 longer in length with more chants in there but u cant use more than 1 MP3 per team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Foetus

ey guys... i just want to ask you one thing... I downloaded VON of...
    i copied every single file to my ps3... but... it just doesn't work...
    could you help me out? thnx ;)

• Advertisement

Are you sure you copied the full file and not just an update? It's easily get the two of them mixed up.

Maybe just trying downloading the full file again and copying it over from scratch. My last update went weird and i had to just copy the full file again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Foetus

i got it all figured out yesterday... but thanx for your help anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭liam09

wen ur getting patches be careful it might be for the pc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

anyone know why my PS3 keeps saying theres no data on my USB when there clearly is. If this keeps up i'll have to get FIFA

• Registered Users Posts: 45,774 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Iang87 wrote: »
    anyone know why my PS3 keeps saying theres no data on my USB when there clearly is. If this keeps up i'll have to get FIFA

You have to create specific folders (PS3 being the main one, I can't remember the sub folder names off hand) and put the option file data into those folders, have you done that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

yeah i done all that

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi Lads,

Would love some help, after clicking on the link for the VON patch im not sure which one to D/L. Should i take the most recent patch or do i ned the original? In which case, what patch is the original?

I have the 1.40 version of PES 2009.

I take it from previou psts and threads save a PS3 folder with a sub-folder SAVEDATA and just upload to your PES then, is this correct?

Thanks for the helps.

gavredking wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Would love some help, after clicking on the link for the VON patch im not sure which one to D/L. Should i take the most recent patch or do i ned the original? In which case, what patch is the original?

I have the 1.40 version of PES 2009.

I take it from previou psts and threads save a PS3 folder with a sub-folder SAVEDATA and just upload to your PES then, is this correct?

Thanks for the helps.

There should be an option where it lets you take the whole file ie the original file plus all the updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Mega mega bump! Picked this game up for 50 cent the other day for the lolz. However, all the original links to any of the option files are all dead. Any chance someone here still has one of the hiding somewhere on their harddrive?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ourlad

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Mega mega bump! Picked this game up for 50 cent the other day for the lolz. However, all the original links to any of the option files are all dead. Any chance someone here still has one of the hiding somewhere on their harddrive?

I might still have it on my PS3 or my son's PS3. I'm in work now but I will be able to check by tomorrow and I will get back to you.

Advertisement