Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

January exams

• 04-12-2008 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Well the timetable has been released for them.

How is everybody sorted for them? When will ht estudy being?! :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

No exams for me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Teferi wrote: »
    No exams for me :pac:

Quiet you :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Did anyone else get absolutely spammed with texts last night regarding the exams (that I'm not having ;) ). I must have got 5 or 6 in roughly the same amount of minutes.

Teferi wrote: »
    Did anyone else get absolutely spammed with texts last night regarding the exams (that I'm not having ;) ). I must have got 5 or 6 in roughly the same amount of minutes.

Nope, i only got one text at about 9 o'clock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

I have just realsied that the exams this year are going to be hard :(

So don't want Jan. 7th to come around. I'm dreading the exams in a way I have never done before! Ugh, stupid college.

• Advertisement

How is the study going for everybody?!

Just wondering how everyone is getting on in the exams so far? I have four down and two to go.

I have also been developing my procrastination skills, and wondering if anyone else had found themselves logging on to the internet in the past week, just to check moodle, and then discovering, three hours later, that they are still on the internet, and still have nothing done?

Just wondering how everyone is getting on in the exams so far? I have four down and two to go.

I have also been developing my procrastination skills, and wondering if anyone else had found themselves logging on to the internet in the past week, just to check moodle, and then discovering, three hours later, that they are still on the internet, and still have nothing done?

Same here.....anything shiney is more appealing than studying at the moment!!

I've done 4 aswell, one on thursday and one on friday and i'm done thankfully, not looking forward to the results though :mad:

I have managed to wait until my final year exams to become addicted to a computer game and catch up on lots of tv. It's terrible.

I can't wait until Friday evening and the opportunity to relax. Good luck with the last two. On the plus side, I have not seen the inside of the NBA since my graduation. Much prefer sitting exams in the college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Devilman

2 to go on Thursday and Friday, so far the rest have gone pretty well, better than I expected. And I've managed to avoid the TV for a week....old age is having a bad effect on me making me do all this study ....:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

I have managed to wait until my final year exams to become addicted to a computer game and catch up on lots of tv. It's terrible.

well bar the final year part im experiencing the same problem, these exams are killing me slowly. have went ok so far not as good as i would have hoped but reckon i did enough to get what i need. fingers crossed!

roll on friday when i can do nothing for two weeks. what a feeling that will be....

I'm trying to study for my last exam, law, and it's not going so well...

I'm jealous of everyone who will get the entire two weeks off, I have to spend my time trying to decide what to do my big case study/dissertation on next semester, and I have my driving test during the time off :mad:

On the plus side, no more exams until may, and then i will only have five exams!!!

I'm done! Woo, now just gotta wait till May....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

same! Woot!! hope to god i passed all of em

I finished my last one yesterday aswell.....fingers crossed that i passed them all!!

Advertisement