Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photocopying services

• 04-12-2008 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hello all, could anyone give me advice as to where I could get a large amount of photocopying done for a reasonable price. Self service machines in colleges etc wouldn't be suitable as I'm looking to get about 800 pages photocopied. Any help is much appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Dan133269 wrote: »
    Hello all, could anyone give me advice as to where I could get a large amount of photocopying done for a reasonable price. Self service machines in colleges etc wouldn't be suitable as I'm looking to get about 800 pages photocopied. Any help is much appreciated thanks :)

You could try the place at the back of the Book Centre. Astral I believe it's called. They also have a branch in Ardkeen Stores (or at least they used to have). Also, Hewden on Stephen St might do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

yeah i'd definitely give hewden's a shout... been in there before for stuff and had great service... think matt is the managers name if you want to ring first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Hi Dan,

PM Sent ok? I'm not sure would the Mods approve of me pimping where I work.

Advertisement