Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podge and Rodge stuff in symths

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

you're not helping the argument here nerin :p

Crap,they're onto me :o

I remember dustin saying some dodgy stuff back in the day,but only adults got it.

Now any of the rte puppets are ridiculously pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Used to work in a shop that sold 'em, and remember being surprised at how raw the language was, I have to say.

If I recall correctly, Rodge yells "Ask me hole!" no pull-tab required, or he did then anyway...

Nerin wrote: »
    Crap,they're onto me :o

I remember dustin saying some dodgy stuff back in the day,but only adults got it.

Now any of the rte puppets are ridiculously pc.

you mean like Pat Kenny?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Jesus1222

dodgyme wrote: »
    Was shopping in Symths last night and saw loadsa Podge and Rodge 'toys' in there. This was symths toy shop. Now I would expect to see this in an adult joke shop given the content of their "act" or something similar but I really thought this was completely inappropriate.

My advice is to not be so precious. If you don't think they're suitable, don't buy them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Shurrrup you fetus I remember them and Ted, hell I remember when Zig and Zag first appeared on the Den.
    I remember before they were on it.... and Dempsys den ...... how old am i

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Oh no! Are you saying I need to do a bit of research and put some thought into buying kids' toys rather than flinging things randomly into the trolley? What is the world coming to?!!!!!

Advertisement